Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to know my contract end date.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: I need to know my contract end date.

Hiya @lucy5, I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with the link. 

If not already done, I would advise to open a browser and log into your Plusnet account online and then go to your email and follow the link afterwards.

Alternatively, as @dvorak has mentioned you can give our Customer Options Team a call and they'll be more than happy to help you Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Ethan_Shadow

Hello,

Would it be possible for me to get confirmation of my contract end date?

my home page lists a 2 month contract... which implies that i am now out of contract... however i have not received any emails from yourselves around the contract ending.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the confusion with your contract end date. I've dropped you an e-mail to confirm this which you can also view logged here > https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223565726

If you have further issues or there's anything else you need help with, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Gandalf wrote:

We've got this issue logged (ref: MC-1877) with our Digital Team.

I can't say when it will be fixed but it's definitely on our radar to fix as soon as possible. 

Hey all, I thought I'd post back to confirm that we've fixed this issue and the correct contract start/end dates should now be showing in your Member Centre. Any issues though let me know! Cheers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet