cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I may have messed up my switch over

chania
Grafter

I may have messed up my switch over

I was (am?) with PlusNet and have just been switched on to a FTTC connection with another company. I had it in my mind that the switch over is like it is with bank accounts or energy suppliers where you dont have to do anything and your old supplier gets cancelled automatically. Indeed I received an automated letter from PN saying that my phone service would be ending. I did not receive the same regarding the internet though, and looking at my account here on the site it seems that everything, including the phone is still active and that a payment will go out middle of next month as usual.
Is this correct? Do I have to cancel everything manually? And does that mean I have messed up the MAC stuff and will get a disconnect fee? I dont see how that would be the case since Im not actually disconnecting and its already been transferred, but im confused now.
Thanks for any info.
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: I may have messed up my switch over

Hi there.
Your phone service has moved away and the broadband is no longer live either.
Our cancellations team will pick that up and they'll advise you on any final fee's or refunds.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chania
Grafter

Re: I may have messed up my switch over

Thank you!