cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm thinking of leaving Plus Net . .

essenby
Grafter

I'm thinking of leaving Plus Net . .

. .  but the ticket I raised yesterday regarding this, Question #58788864, has still not received any action.  Glad to hear things are so good at PN that you don't appear to have to worry about customers leaving.  Roll_eyes
On a more serious note - could someone from CS take a look please?

Many thanks  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
essenby
Grafter

Re: I'm thinking of leaving Plus Net . .

Thanks to Joanne for picking this up in My Questions.
Looks like after 11 wonderful years I'm going to have to leave PN.   Really wish I could stay but if BT are adamant that they don't want to install fibre in my exchange (probably because it doesn't have Virgin Cable and therefore BT have no competition) then I'm left with no option. Cry
Having been offered a 24M down, 10M up fibre connection with no download limits for marginally more than I currently pay for my legacy PN Premium I'd be a fool not to wouldn't I?  That's not a rhetorical question by the way - if anyone has any reasonable argument I'm more than willing to listen.

Barrie
amcclean
Rising Star

confused:
You said BT won't install fibre and that virgin are not in your area after which you said you have been offered 24Mb down and 10Mb up fibre.
Where is the fibre install coming from?
whelpton
Grafter

essenby
Grafter

Sorry guys - didn't see that this had been updated.  I wasn't being stand-offish I promise.
Kieth is bang on with his assumption.  Digital Region do in fact offer FTTC to the cabinet just around the corner from me and Origin Broadband offer a wonderful starter package with unlimited, un-throttled download bandwith at a speed of up to 24M. So that's what I', moving to.  Switch over date is set at 04/09. Smiley