Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm sure I'm being charged more than I should be

FIXED
rbellamy420
Grafter

I'm sure I'm being charged more than I should be

My contract was up for renewal about 2 months so Plusnet got in touch with me and offered me an upgrade, unlimited fibre and line rental for £26.99 a month and after 18 months it would go up to full price which I think would be about £35 a month. However, I've just got my current bill and I'm being charged full price broadband, £34.98.

Is this a mistake and I haven't understood the pricing? I've lost my letters about it so can't exactly remember the full details.

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: I'm sure I'm being charged more than I should be

@rbellamy420 it's very likely to be a missing discount issue and I'm sue one of the PN help team will be around shortly to sort it out. In the mean time you should be able to confirm the agreed amount be referring to emails that were sent to you at the time of recontracting. Alternatively you should be able to find the confirmation by logging into your account via the member centre and checking your closed questions around the date. If there's no link to closed questions obvious when you are logged in then goto https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Fix

Hi @rbellamy420 

You have not made a mistake - you are completely correct, your discounts had not correctly applied. 

I've added these on for you now. 

Can you shout up next month and tell me if its the right price? 

Thanks 

MoR

rbellamy420
Grafter

Hi, thank you for sorting it out for me.