cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm moving home - what are the steps i need to take to get connected in my new home?

Stylin
Grafter

I'm moving home - what are the steps i need to take to get connected in my new home?

Hello, i am moving home soon and i am wondering what steps do i need to take to get reconnected asap in my new home?

any help is appreciated.

thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: I'm moving home - what are the steps i need to take to get connected in my new home?

Hi @Stylin,

Thank you for getting in touch. Our house moves team would be able to get this arranged for you. Their direct number is: 0800 587 1952 and they are available between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: I'm moving home - what are the steps i need to take to get connected in my new home?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

@dvorak 

Thumbs_Up

R8776828-01.jpg

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Stylin
Grafter

Cheers for the response - what details will i need for the phone agent?

i dont know the phone number of the new house, will that be a problem?

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Stylin the only details the agent will require is the full home address, including the postcode of your new premises and the date you plan on moving into the property.

If there is an option for us to transfer your current landline number across onto your new premises, we will ask if you would like us to process this for you. Otherwise, we will issue you with a new landline number.

For security purposes, the agent will ask you to confirm your account username and two random characters of your account password. So please do have these details on hand.

Once you House Move order is processed, we will confirm the provisioned/committed live date on the ticket that will be opened on your account.

The live date is subject to the type of order we have to process, any external work that may need to be carried out to facilitate a connection into your new premises, engineer availability around your postal area, etc.

Hope this information has helped. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.