cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm leaving

armando
Dabbler

I'm leaving

Decided to leave PlusNet.I've already signed up with NowTV on a BF deal. Will they inform PlusNet or do I have to. I have my phone with Post Office and I received a text from them saying, sorry you're leaving, but haven't heard nothing from PlusNet. I have difficulty using phone and live chat is never available. Many thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: I'm leaving

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Leave it all to your new provider; CHAT needs browser POP UP blocker to be turned off for P Net URL's for it to function.
armando
Dabbler

Thanks Gel 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @armando,

To echo what others have said you don't need to let us know, the new provider initiates the transfer and once the transfer order commits to a date our system then issues out the leaving email, so you should get that in a day or two. 

armando
Dabbler

Thank you JOLO

mickeyetc
Grafter

Hi make sure you cancel the banks direct debit or they will try and steal your money as they have me and others on here. I have sent all the correspondencies to the Ombudsman and the bbc watchdog. please don't get caught out like they did me proud

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @mickeyetc,

We are really sorry for the experience you have had and saddened to hear you feel this way. We are aware that you have been affected by an issue we are currently working to resolve.

I can see that you have spoken to a colleague who has already taken the steps to resolve your complaint here.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mickeyetc
Grafter

if you were truly sorry you wouldn't copy and paste the same [-Censored-] to all my threads

armando
Dabbler

Thanks mickeyetc, will do. Sorry you're having all that stress.