Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received a bill...

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: I haven't received a bill...

@Gandalf What about my referral scheme, fibre broadband discount loyalty and LRS will these lose out once the billing has resolved?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@goldenfibre, no you should not miss out on any of those listed. Once the issue is resolved we will have to double check to ensure everything's applied correctly, as that part might need some manual fiddling, but hopefully it should all be part of the cleanup anyway. 

Neoman
Hooked

If you’ve received no satisfaction after 8bweeks from your original complaint you can take it to the internet ombudsman (link available online) and they will take up your complaint.

Neoman
Hooked

Very good point - couldn’t agree more!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Has PN sort out the billing isues yet? Everyones including me here need to know how long it take?

pat7762

hi,i'm having the same problem,as a pensioner this is really worrying me,would this be a breach of contract,i think i'll have to go to citizens advice as i can't have this going on any longer,this is not acceptable,hope they can help me.

pat7762

hi,i think you're right we all need to contact someone about this,it's not good enough.

nikolahamer

Think it been sorted now I have had them try take all money in one go after saying I could set up a plan to pay it as I have been ringing up since October when it went down to be told of one person I couldn't then another said I could then got restrictions put on my account to have them taken off I have put in a huge complaint after having the phone put down on me for putting in a complaint it's absolutely discusting the way they have treated there customers and blaming us for there mistake
Neoman
Hooked

There has been absolutely no change at all in the state of my account. If PN do attempt to take a different amount by DIRECT DEBIT they are obliged by law to inform you of any such change something like 7-10 days in advance of trying to take the money. Ample time to cancel the DD. This is part of the DIRECT DEBIT GARUANTEE and you’ll find it included in your terms and conditions next to you DD details.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Disappointed to get email from PN with my billing issues ongoing since October 2018 and their reply to my email are a joke!

Service Notification
6:45am, Sunday 20 Jan 2019

The customer was mailed the following message to address(es) (***************@*************@**********@*********.plus.com):

Subject: About your complaint (reference number: **************)

About your complaint
Reference number: ***************
--------
Hello **************,

Account username: *******************

We're sorry for the length of time it's taking to resolve your complaint. We'll continue to do our very best to reach a quick and satisfactory resolution. We'd like to thank you for your understanding and patience while we do this.

Hopefully you know exactly what we're doing to put things right. If you don't, please get in touch with us on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200.

Ombudsman Services provides a free, independent service for Plusnet customers who are not satisfied with the final outcome of their complaint. If you feel we can't resolve your complaint you can contact them to help resolve the dispute.

Details are below:

Please note that if you're a business with more than 10 employees, you won't be able to take your complaint to Ombudsman Services.

* Address - Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU
* Phone - 0330 440 1614
* Textphone - 0330 440 1600
* Website - http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications

What happens next?
==================
In the meantime, we'll carry on working to resolve your issue. If you need anything you can call us on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 or reply to the Question on your account.

* Reply to your Question - *************************************************
Best wishes,

Sarah Hague
Head of Customer Operations
https://www.plus.net

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

@goldenfibre, the ombudsman services e-mail is sent automatically when a complaint has been outstanding for 8 weeks, so none of the PN staff would have been involved in sending that e-mail. You are entitled to go to the ombudsman services after 8 weeks or sooner if PN admit they can't resolve your problem.

By going to the ombudsman you get to explain your issue, and what resolution you want. Plusnet get an opportunity to respond (they are given 14 days), and then the ombudsman will issue a ruling to tell PN what they should do. Often you will receive an offer of compensation.

I have received two such e-mails, and I went to the ombudsman with one issue, and PN did resolve the issue (a long overdue refund) with compensation.

I would suggest it is worth your while to go to the ombudsman - if you are worried about a big bill for months when they have failed to bill you I'd suggest that for resolution you ask PN to write the unbilled months off (i.e. issue a credit to your account of that amount). 

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

I am lead to believe it took 8 or more years to introduce their new billing system , maybe a long wait for it to be fixed  

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @goldenfibre,

I really am sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

I have updated your open ticket on the account. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@AishaK Sorry but not good enough. I have now raised my complaint case to ombudsman. Once my contract expiry in October 2019 I am leaving PN.

Overall disappointed with PN as PN isn't the same company anymore.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Got reply back from ombudsman service and plusnet has offer £30 cheque to apologise for the billing ongoing issues and nothing is resolved yet. But I am not sure if this offer are generously offer or very poor offer?

Here is their reply:

Plusnet has made a proposal

An offer has been made by the company. You now need to decide if you accept or decline this offer.

If you accept, we will close your case and company should implement the remedy within 28 days.

If you decline, you will need to continue to prepare your case by adding all relevant evidence and comments. Once this is complete Ombudsman Services will investigate your case and a decision will be reached independently.

Please note that as this agreement is between you and the company, we will not be responsible for its implementation. However, if the company fails to implement its offer within 28 days you can contact Ombudsman Services again to request an investigation into your complaint.

Please provide your response as soon as possible.
Remedy 1

Goodwill

Value £: 30.00
Description

Plusnet wish to offer a cheque to the value of £30 towards the problems in hand
Remedy 2

Action
Description

Plusnet will continue to investigation the incident and inform Mr ********** as soon as this is resolved.

Accept or Decline but I have no idea if this offer are good or not good enough?