Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give in.

sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

I give in.

I have an overdue bill as I accidentally cancelled my DD last month so now owe 2 months.I never had any email about missing the first payment,and the second month shouldn't go out till tomorrow anyway.I never had a splash screen warning either.

2 days ago I got 3 emails and 3 texts at the same time saying in succession.I had 14 days to pay,9 days to pay then 4 days to pay.Some fees were added on.There's no sign of the total owed online on my account either.The messages say log in and pay  online.There is no way to pay online! I've spent 120 minutes in 3 lots of 40 waiting on the phone without reply today,all I get is a recording saying they don't take payments on the phone and to log in the payment address that doesn't exist.

I'm not wasting any more effort on this,if they can't host an address that they tell me to log in to I can't be bothered any more.It happened once before quite a while ago and there was a splash screen asking me to pay online,no more it seems.Plusnet service used to be good,now it's non-existent.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: I give in.

Moderators Note.
Moved to account / billing
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Well that's another 80 minutes gone today without getting through,keep being told to log in to www.plus.net/pay to pay easily with a credit/debit card ha ha.The page DOES NOT EXIST! Going to leave it now and see what happens.Seems the whole customer service has collapsed.

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi @Sidento

I have raised this will our billing team for you. I have raised a ticket on your account and we will get back to you once we have an update from them.

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@sindento wrote:

Well that's another 80 minutes gone today without getting through,keep being told to log in to www.plus.net/pay to pay easily with a credit/debit card ha ha.The page DOES NOT EXIST!

@sindento Reply from @deank (PlusNet Help Team) as above (not sure the system will have sent you an e-mail flag to let you know there had been a reply).

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.