cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancelled my contract with Plusnet last Thursday but they haven´t emailed me to confirm it

juangms

I cancelled my contract with Plusnet last Thursday but they haven´t emailed me to confirm it

Hi Support,

Could anyone confirm me that my cancellation is being processed? I called you last Thursday and one of your teammates told me I was going to receive an email confirming that my cancellation was being processed but it´s not the case.

Regards,

Juan

7 REPLIES 7
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: I cancelled my contract with Plusnet last Thursday but they haven´t emailed me to confirm it

Hi @juangms.

Thanks for your query.

I have sent you a response via the following link here

We have provided this link due to the nature of your query being account sensitive data.

Please let us know if you need anything further.

juangms

Re: I cancelled my contract with Plusnet last Thursday but they haven´t emailed me to confirm it

Hi Ollie,

I proceeded to call Plusnet once more in order to cancel my contract and they told my account was going to finish last 04/09/2018 but sadly I've been recently charged by GBP18.99 (the invoice is from 09/09/2018 to 09/10/2018 which it doesn't make any sense as my account should have been already cancelled).

Thanks,

Juan

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @juangms

I am sorry to hear you have received an unexpected invoice from us. I have sent you a ticket on your members portal in response to your query, you can view this by Clicking Here

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

juangms

Hi all,

I’ve just checked my last bank statement and Plusnet has recently charged me £18.99 again. I left Plusnet in early September and I can’t understand why this company is still charging me. What’s wrong with you guys? Could please anyone solve this straightaway?

Btw, I haven’t received the refund for the previous invoice yet.

Best Regards,

Juan
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @juangms, I sincerely apologise for the further charge on your account. I have responded to your post via a ticket here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks,

juangms

Thanks for your prompt response.

Could you then confirm me that a refund of last 2 wrong invoices has been already ordered? I’m asking this as it seems that only one of them has been solved.

Very Best,

Juan
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can confirm this has been done and you should have received a e-mail regarding this

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team