cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to this Community thing and finding it complex to negotiate but.............

Silverfox13

I am new to this Community thing and finding it complex to negotiate but.............

………...I do have a billing complaint so how do I contact PlusNet cust srvcs without having to sign up to a Twitter account !?

I have recently paid a huge sum for annual Line Rental Saver but PlusNet have charged me an additional £18.99 on my last bill !

In the past, when I have had problems of any sort, I've managed to contact PlusNet via the online chat facility but now that's been shut down and there's no answer via telephone !  Aaarg !

2 REPLIES 2
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: I am new to this Community thing and finding it complex to negotiate but.............

@Silverfox13 Welcome to the forum.  🙂

If you can't get through on the phone then a post here is the best option.

Plusnet staff patrol the forum, and now the system has sttled down somewhat, most queries are being answered within 24 hours or so.

Hang on in there and good luck.  🤞

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: I am new to this Community thing and finding it complex to negotiate but.............

Good afternoon, thank you for your comments, I have checked your account and I have responded on your account and you have view this by following this Link

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us further.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team