Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being overcharged

MrDonaghey
Hooked
Fixes: 1

I am being overcharged

When I signed up to Plusnet I was told my bill would be £27.99 a month for the first 12 month and then £39.98 they're after so why am I being charged £39.98 after only being a member since May?
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: I am being overcharged

Probably because the Plusnet billing system is in a right mess for an undefined number of customers. Others, who are more fortunate are getting their service for free! Plusnet will assure you that they are working on correcting problems, as they have been doing since some time last year.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

TBH i am at a loss Shocked how come a business run while a number Unknown have Billing issues for close to a YEAR and are no nearer a fix than they were when it started ? .

Really surprised that Ofcom have not had a word yet  , or have they ?

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @MrDonaghey, thanks for getting in touch though I'm very sorry that your bill was incorrect.

I have now taken the steps on your account to resolve this going forward and issued a refund for the overcharge, I have provided further details on this here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team