cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Have Left Plusnet But My Account showing "Unlimited Fibre (without phone)!!

FIXED
guns00
Hooked

I Have Left Plusnet But My Account showing "Unlimited Fibre (without phone)!!

Hello.

On the 24th April I left Plusnet and went live with NOW TV Fibre  Broadband and Phone. Tonight I logged into my Plusnet account to  check any changes to my account status and I notice that in the "View My Details" section and under "Services" it states:  "Unlimited Fibre (without phone) **see link below**.  To me this looks like Plusnet still think they are providing the Fibre broadband but not the phone service . Can you confirm that this is not the case and Plusnet  are aware that I am no longer receiving any services from them. As I have stated, I moved to NOW TV on 24th April and they are providing BOTH my Fibre Broadband and phone service.

Thanks.

https://s17.postimg.cc/pb3nmqbm7/Plusnet_phone_blank.png

7 REPLIES 7
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: I Have Left Plusnet But My Account showing "Unlimited Fibre (without phone)!!

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

guns00
Hooked

Re: I Have Left Plusnet But My Account showing "Unlimited Fibre (without phone)!!

Hello.

I posted this message a week ago and did not get an answer and today 8/5/18 I have received an email informing me that Plusnet will be taking a DD payment of £17.49 on or after the 11th May.  As I stated in my previous message I left Plusnet and went live with NOW TV Broadband (Phone and Fibre) on 24th April.  And I should infact be receiving a refund from Plusnet for  £4.43.

It looks like Plusnet have previous form for this sort of thing!!

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/media-releases/2017/plusnet-fined-880,000

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hello there, 

I'm really sorry things haven't gone to plan with how we've handled your account after leaving. 

Unfortunately this month's payment has already started to process so we'll have to wait for that to clear (or fail if you've asked the bank to stop it). Once that's happened I will refund it along with the £4.43 you mentioned. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
guns00
Hooked

Thank you for your reply.

I have NOT asked my bank to stop any payments - the Direct Debit mandate is still open - So this payment will go through. And  I will leave it open to allow for the refunds.

Thanks.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

No worries, I'd understand it if you had told them to stop the payment. I'm keeping a close eye on it and will get this sorted for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
guns00
Hooked

Just an update.

The over-payment has now been refunded back to my account - many thanks.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Marvellous, thanks a lot for confirming! 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team