cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reply to a ticket/start a ticket when I have no account

carolynchafer
Dabbler

How to reply to a ticket/start a ticket when I have no account

I need to respond to a ticket, however since we are no longer with Plusnet, they have cancelled my online account so I can't log in.  Does anyone know how I can do this?

Ticket number is 139071677

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: How to reply to a ticket/start a ticket when I have no account

Someone from Plusnet should pick this up hopefully tomorrow alternatively you could always start a live chat with Plusnet and see if they can help here.

James

EDIT:: Grammar 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

And someone from Plusnet is here now.

Sorry to hear you need to log back into your account, @carolynchafer, to reply to a ticket

If you private message me with your username I'll be happy to see what I can do for you tomorrow once I am back in the office.

I've found your account from the ticket ID.

I've re-added the portal component for the next 48 hours so you should be able to login and update the ticket.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
carolynchafer
Dabbler

Thank you, I have now been able to add this comment.
carolynchafer
Dabbler

Hi Anoush - would you be able to re-activate my account again please so that I can post further comments?  The "customer service" people have sent a reply which doesn't answer my questions....

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for your time on the phone @carolynchafer

I've updated your ticket.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button