cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay my bill offline??? (to be answered by plusnet staff ONLY

aliuk86

How to pay my bill offline??? (to be answered by plusnet staff ONLY

Dear Plusnet

Ever since you stop me from paying my bills online , I'm now trying to find out what other  way to pay for my bill offline

can I pay my bill through my bank ?? ( and no I don;t mean a direct debit) If you can tell me what  other ways I can pay for my bill that would be grate. And Please don't tell me  to phone  your payment line if you want to know why then please see the message I have send to you via member centre. 

thanks 

Aliuk86

p.s It would make life more easier  if I could pay by giro slip, but by what I have been told by your customer servers via chat that you don;t do that which is a shame and it making a way to pay for my bills harder.  

3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: How to pay my bill offline??? (to be answered by plusnet staff ONLY

"grate" is what a fire sits in!

You're banning your head against a brick wall re online payment facility.
Shouldn't have signed up if you have an issue with DD payment.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Well this is a forum, so anyone within the forum rules has the right to post. It is not an official support channel. If you want to speak to PlusNet directly (and no-one else) then raise a ticket. 

I don't see what the OP has against DD's, but that is up to them of course.

I don't know if PlusNet has the ability to pay via internet banking, not heard of it before. That's what I do with some of my utility bills.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the community forums @aliuk86

You should be able to pay your bill by card at www.plus.net/pay

However, in this case as we had to provided an extended grace period, due to the way the system works, you'll need to pay this invoice over the phone.

I understand that this isn't what you're wanting to hear. Another option would be to send us a cheque made payable to: Plusnet, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU. (Remember to write your username on the back of the cheque.)

Alternatively, I'll be more than happy to call you back to take the payment over the phone.

Saves you waiting in the call queues. Let me know if you would like a call back.

I hope this helps. -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet