Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get money back from plusnet?

Harmless1
Dabbler

How to get money back from plusnet?

Hello everyone!

I have a decided to move to Plusnet from Talk Talk. I have a paid £82.49 on 28.04.2019 (Which is the i can prove it from the bank statement). After all that nobody comes to my house for installation and I haven't get anything from the plusnet. I been looking for the my account which is the not existing. However I make a another payment today for join in I am finally here. Question is how am I gonna get back my first payment from the plusnet?

Thank you very much. 

Best wishes. 

Teoman

Tags (1)
47 REPLIES 47
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: How to get money back from plusnet?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Welcome to the forums @Harmless1 

Was the site you started on a Plusnet site or did you get redirected to the site in the attached image?

It's just that I'm not finding the phone number on the image listed as a Plusnet number?

Have you tried calling their sales number, I beleive it's 0800 432 0080

Or try their normal number:

• 0800 432 0200 (from within the UK)

7.30am - 10pm, every day

HTH

Harmless1
Dabbler

Hello DS!

My phone number was [Removed]. But now Plus Net giving me new phone number for some reason. I really wish to keep my old number. 

Also thanks for the response.

Best regards.

Teoman

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

DS
Seasoned Champion

No problem Smiley

Wait for one of the Plusnet employees to read this, I'm sure they can assist with the account issue and the number issue Wink

Hopefully they will respond sometime tomorrow.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @Harmless1 I have looked into your query regarding your initial payment and account sign up. As my response contains account specific information I have responded via your account here

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Harmless1
Dabbler

I can't login to my account unfortunately. Message comes up like this. Please contact me on this email address. [Removed]
Regards

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

Harmless1
Dabbler

Also my first payment's (£82.49) document is here. I have a paid on 28.04.2019.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Attachment removed as it contained personal information.

DS
Seasoned Champion

@Harmless1 This is an open public forum, putting up those details isn't a good idea.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us.

Are you free for a call today to discuss this?

If you are could you send me a private message with the best contact number and rough time frame please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Harmless1
Dabbler

I haven't got time for all this mate. If Plusnet give my money back more than welcome my bank account and my payment receipt is here. But if they don't they don't I will get it back my money from my bank insurance. Plusnet giving me the date and they don't turn up.
How come award winning broadband company is this?
DS
Seasoned Champion

I totally understand you. More so as you've paid once already and then you don't have your number.

As you can't log in to your account, I really would send Anoush (Gandalf) a PM. I'm sure he will sort this out for you.

(you may not be able to login due to using special characters in your password - @+*$£  etc. I don't need to know if you did and I really don't need to know what your password is either).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

I've added a reply to your support ticket 190481776 and also emailed you my response.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Harmless1
Dabbler

I don't know what else you are asking but my payment receipt is here from 28.04.2019.
Regards.

Moderators Note Personal information removed from image.

DS
Seasoned Champion

@Gandalf If he can't log in, he wouldn't be able to get to the ticket - just thought I'd point it out;), but see you also emailed him.

@Harmless1 Did you get an email from Plusnet? Did you PM Gandalf?

I can't assist with this side of things as only staff can sort accounting issues of this nature. It would be quicker to PM them with a contact number and the best time to call. They have access to the details already provided by yourself.