cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out when my contract expires?

shefmarkh

How to find out when my contract expires?

Hello,

I have looked all over but am unable to find a link with this information. Does someone know how to get it?

Previous topics suggested looking for a "cost of cancelation" link which would allow me to deduce this, but I am unable to find that link.

Thanks,

Mark

9 REPLIES 9
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: How to find out when my contract expires?

Click here (login required) and that will take you straight to it.

BDevine
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hey there,

https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary

Here's the link for viewing your current cancellation fee's, And next to your broadband product it should show cancellation costs upon cancelling.

Hope this helps,

Ben

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Hello and welcome to the Community.

For some reason the Member Centre does not show this information. Your best bet is to go to your email and look for the original emails you received when signing up and then work it out from those dates. That's what I have seen suggested elsewhere here on the forums.

Edit: It looks like there is a way afterall!

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

shefmarkh

I clicked that link, but its just the account summary. That page does not appear to have any links to or information on cancellation charges to me?

shefmarkh

I searched my email account, but if there was an email it must have been deleted.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Either a member of staff here can ask you for your plusnet username (via private message) and look this up for you or you will have to call/use the online chat and a CS agent can tell you what this is.

Personally, I'd try to go with PMing a member of staff here. @BDevine, are you able to help out with this query over PM?

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

The account summary shows how much you need to pay when leaving, the monthly costs can be found here.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@Browni  As far as I can tell the figure you refer to includes the month already paid for in advance, at least it does in my case, and no, I have no idea why.

BDevine
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hello again, I have dropped you a private message and if you could reply with your username and contact number I can look into this and get to the bottom of this updating you with a call?

Thanks, Ben