Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out when my bill is due.

FIXED
Tomtay79
Dabbler

How to find out when my bill is due.

I swear if I could walk away from plusnet right now I would. We got you my ass! The customer service is appalling, I try calling and get the high call message claiming it will take so long to answer, what a load of tosh, 15 mins or says but I'm still there waiting at 40 mins. The online chat is just a big flop.
How do I find out when my bill is due and why the [-Censored-] is it so hard to find out.
Why dont they create an app where we can see what's what.
6 REPLIES 6
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: How to find out when my bill is due.

If you click on...My Account...at the top of this page,

Click on whichever account you have and log in (Member Centre) , then click on 'View My Bill' you will see when it's due and how much. Hope this helps.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Tomtay79
Dabbler

Thanks Pete but that won't help. I'm a new customer and have been for over 1 month. I just want to know when they want this first bill (after installation fee) so I don't het caught out.
When I go via my account it just says I've paid the installation fee and that's it.
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

OK, when you paid your first bill (the date), if you go 4 weeks from that date you won't be far out. Usually you will get a reminder of how much it will be and the actual payment is made roughly a week later.

For example, I get a reminder on the 6th of each month and payment is usually the 11th or 12th.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Your first billing date will be one month after your service goes live and payment will be taken a few days after that.

I ordered broadband in January last year but the service didn't go live until 29th February resulting in a first billing date of 29th March and all subsequent bills being on the 29th of the month.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Fix

Hi there and welcome to the forums. You can see when your next payment is due here: https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_details&s=0

If you look in the middle of the page there should be a 'next payment date' piece of information.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tomtay79
Dabbler

Thank you Chris got a date it's due tomorrow!! with no heads up at all. I hate you already plusnet