cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complain not using the phone!

gingernaylor

How to complain not using the phone!

I notice chat is down and I don't have twitter, therefore seems the only way to complain or raise and issue is via the phone but since I am working all day long it's not possible so surely there must be another way to get the details to you rather then waiting or writing to you? 

Do you have an email address so I can register my issue? Anyone else having this problem. 

Thanks 

Chris 

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: How to complain not using the phone!

@gingernaylor What is  your problem?

Raising it on the appropriate board on the forums is usually the best way under the current situation.

John
gingernaylor

Hi John, 

I have just noticed I am paying for BT Sport but cancelled this when I phoned to move address back in October! 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

OK - then post on the 'My Account/Billing' board with as much (non-private) information as possible and PN staff will pick it up as soon as possible.

John
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
gingernaylor

Thanks for moving this to the right area, so I phoned to change address and at the same time I upgraded to fibre and cancelled by BT Sports. Despite the issues on the move as no new router was sent, I have only just noticed that the BT sport was can cancelled at all, apologies as I had not checked my bills just assumed my direct debit was correct. 

The initial call will be recorded so can someone check my account and if not the call recorded to ensure the add on is cancelled correctly and any refund is credited to my account. 

Thanks 

Chris

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @gingernaylor I am sorry to hear that you've had to get in touch in the form of a complaint. I've looked into this and listened to the call for you, you can view my findings here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team