cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim reward

cjehardman

How to claim reward

Any ideas how to claim the cashback advertised when signing up? States you receive an email with a link but never have. Cant get through on the phone or chat to ask either.

8 REPLIES 8
wpradel

Re: How to claim reward

I have exactly same issues. Did not received email, tried to ring but unfortunately unable to get through (rightly understand situation) and online chat not working. Can not find any email address to send query Sad

RattyPatty
Hooked

I am in the same position. 11 working days since I changed to Plusnet. No email re my £75 reward. Tried phoning. Anybody have any idea how to contact Plusnet?
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

IIRC I had to wait 6 months for my cashback, but not 100% sure as it was a while ago when I moved to PN

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all, We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble then please get back to us here and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cjehardman

This says to activate the link, the point is I haven’t had the email with the activation link so what do you do then?
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @cjehardman,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201424272

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
RattyPatty
Hooked

I contacted Plusnet on Facebook messenger. Chatted with Josh and he said he had claimed my reward for me. Yesterday, two weeks later, I received my £75 cheque in the post.