cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel when can't use phone?

Flower88

How to cancel when can't use phone?

Hi, can anyone please help?

I'm now out of contract and thinking of leaving Plusnet, as they don't seem to offer any 'social tariffs' for people with disabilities, unlike most other providers.  However, the only way to cancel that I can see is to speak to someone over the phone, which I am unable to do.  Is there any way of reaching someone by email/live chat?

Grateful for any suggestions, thank you!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: How to cancel when can't use phone?

Unless you want to dispense with an internet service entirely, you do not need to cancel your service with Plusnet.  Just instruct an ISP of your choice to take over the service and everything will (should) happen automatically.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Flower88

Thank you for taking the time to respond, much appreciated. 

Ideally, I'd like to give Plusnet a chance to match other companies' disability offers, as I've been happy with their product so far.  But with no way to contact them beyond speaking, it looks like I'll have no choice but to leave. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

That is an entirely different question to the one you asked in your your first post / subject.

SALES does have a chat service - but I cannot find a link to it.

You do not indicate your disability - does this help British Sign Language | Help | Plusnet

Also you can contact Plusnet via Twit-Face https://twitter.com/plusnet/

Note: Plusnet does not offer social tariffs.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Flower88, we don't any offer any specific disability offer or tariffs but we can help you move over onto a social tariff with BT if that's something you'd be eligible for and want to do. 

Please feel free to drop me a private message with your username and I'll have a look into it for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team