cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Cease Service

zelazny431

How to Cease Service

I have recently started using FttP with Vodafone as Plusnet said they were unable to provide this. I have also had to accept a new phone number from Vodafone as Openreach told them my old number was not transferable. I need to instruct Plusnet to Cease Service for both the FttC broad band and the old land-line phone.

I have been unable to contact Plusnet for the last 2 weeks. The only methods available seem to be Chat (via Twiiter, which I don't have), or telephone which I consistently fail to get through on. I just get the msg that Plusnet are unable to take my call, or I just get disconnected. In desperation, I have cancelled my direct debit mandate. What more can I do to get my instructions to Plusnet?

3 REPLIES 3
gls82

Re: How to Cease Service

I am in exactly the same boat. I want to cancel my out-of-contract broadband subsciption, but am unable to. The online chat is not operational, nor is the customer support call centre (despite the website *still* claiming via the persistent Covid-19 alert that they are operating the call centre 9 am to 6 pm). I refuse to sign up to twitter just on the off-chance their staff will be able to deal with it there either.

I understand you can contact them by physical post with the following form: http://www.plus.net/support/pdf/plusnet_cancellation_form.pdf

However, I highly doubt there will currently be anyone present at the address to process such letters.

If this complete lack of support continues for another week I also will simply cancel by direct debit agreement with them.

pez1
Hooked

Don't bother with Twitter, they ignore that too.

I thought these people who work in offices were working from home now but apparently not in the case of Plusnet.

zelazny431

Thanks gls82, for the PDF link. WIll try that so at the very least I have evidence of trying to reach them.