cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will my monthly line rental be?

ElizaT
Hooked

How much will my monthly line rental be?

I know this question has been asked by other people but could you clarify for me, please. I have an 18 month unlimited broadband contract running from 23 August 2020 to 22 February 2022.  Meanwhile my annual line rental saver expires next month on 22 September.  I did telephone Plus.net for clarification and received the written reply: "As per our discussion, once your line rental saver expires and moves to a monthly basis, you will be able to see the breakdown in the member centre." I paid £197.88 (or £16.49 per month) at the last Saver renewal, although my Plus.net account seems to suggest £209.88.

2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: How much will my monthly line rental be?

Hi @Eliza, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a clear cut answer when asking this billing query previously.
I've looked into your account and although I can't answer your query on here, I've raised a ticket on your account with the information you're after that can be seen here.
(This should have also sent you an email notification.)
I hope this helps and if there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

ElizaT
Hooked

Re: How much will my monthly line rental be?

Thank you, Ben, and I have since received your reply to my email address.  You've clarified how much my monthly line rental will be.