cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people are still waiting for lost payments to be sent to them?

mickeyetc
Grafter

How many people are still waiting for lost payments to be sent to them?

Simple question and I would like anyone that is waiting for this "Cheque" to reply and also if PlusNet have said it was sent out and given a date.

my cheque allegedly was sent out on 9/11/2018, but it never arrived and was never cached

You have 3 very good options to get your money back

1. Ombudsman

2.Offcom

3.BBC Watch Dog

If there is enough people flooding the top 3 places with their issues then something will be done

10 REPLIES 10
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: How many people are still waiting for lost payments to be sent to them?

Hi @mickeyetc 

Allow me to initially say that as you have multiple open threads, and have already expressed your dissatisfaction at responses being copied across these, I shall contain my reply to this thread. 

For reference, the other threads I can find from yourself are this one & this one and you have also addressed your issues in this thread - I may have missed one as when you post over multiple different threads it becomes quite difficult to track where your replies are being sent to. 

I can see from the most recent update on this ticket that your issue has been raised to a billing manager after you spoke to an agent yesterday. This is in hand and will be addressed accordingly. 

I do understand that this must be a very frustrating inconvenience for you, and (as much as I appreciate you have been told this previously) I am, honestly, extremely sorry that this issue has caused you such hardship. 

I can also see that this morning a separate ticket was raised to our Debt Management team to ensure that the relevant action is being taken to bring this to a swift conclusion.

In reference to this particular threads content, I would like to echo your statements - if any customers reading this are also awaiting a cheque refund, and it is now past the date which we made you initially aware of, please do indeed let us know and we can investigate this issue on your behalf. 

Kind Regards,

MoR

mickeyetc
Grafter

Thank you for also hijacking my thread

But I am asking in this thread for people with similar issues to mine as I want a good idea when I take legal action against PlusNet.

Your post in this thread is not relevant so can you please go elsewhere and moderate where it is needed. This thread is for people who have not being paid and I have given them options to get it done.  Setting up tickets gets you no where, waiting on the phone for hours on end gets you just nowhere and a waste of time. My issues have been going on for 4 months now and I have had promises and lies spouted out at me from all the telephone calls. this all has been collated and will be brought out once the Ombudsman have finished with this company

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @mickeyetc 

Just to let you know, I'm not a moderator - I'm a staff member. I'm sorry if my reply did not provide you with any information which you deemed useful, however, the links I provided will illustrate my points. 

If you wish us to look further into this, then please do let us know. 

As stated previously, I'm very sorry for the length of time your issue it taking to resolve, but I am more than happy to help in any way which I can .

Thanks, 

MoR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mickeyetc wrote:
Your post in this thread is not relevant so can you please go elsewhere and moderate where it is needed.

@mickeyetc, with all due respect you have actually read @MasterOfReality's post in its entirety? If anything the content is very relevant to your issue and even suggests that others in a similar position add to it which is exactly what you want. I appreciate waiting such a long time helps no one, but MoR is trying to help you.

mickeyetc
Grafter

PlusNet have now stolen money money from me. here is the email I just received

Thanks for clearing the outstanding balance on your account

Dear Mr Mickey, Account Username: mickey We've successfully taken an outstanding payment of £26.49 for your service. You can see the invoice for this and other payments at https://www.plus.net/mybill

You should be able to start making phone calls within the hour

Need help?

For more information about payments, check our Billing Guide. If you've got any questions about your service, please use the Help Assistant.

Kind regards, Plusnet Customer Support www.plus.net

mickeyetc
Grafter

I had no direct debits setup, they were cancelled this is down out stealing, I did not give them authority to take money from them I did not even have an account but now they do this

mickeyetc
Grafter

Well I just been on the phone for something like 45 minutes

to be told they cannot speak to me due to an ongoing ombudsman case again their company and myself

They cannot stop the fake emails that I am receiving as the system wont let them, but they have blocked my number so that I wont receive any more fake TxTs telling me things like I owe them money and we have successfully stolen (taken) money from your account

Keep closing my threads mods and ill keep making more

Your Company is doing its Customers proud

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @mickeyetc,

I'm sorry for the wait time when you called us and for any inconvenience that this caused you. However, once a complaint has been raised to the Ombudsman, this is then looked after by the team that deal with Ombudsman complaints and our frontline staff are no longer able to assist with the complaint.

I can confirm that the issues have been raised to a billing manager and the debt management team for resolution and updates on these will be added to the tickets that @MasterOfReality has linked in his response.

I can see that, since your last message on this thread, you have opened a new thread here. Please can we keep this discussion all in one place to make sure that we don't miss your replies.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
mickeyetc
Grafter

I'm so sorry that I'm keeping you busy

BUT

1. PlusNet have taken money from my account for the last 3 months without my permission. To a Judge this is stealing/fraud

2. The sending of threatening emails and TxTs to people that are not even customers is down right wrong

3. sending fake emails lying about taking monies from said bank accounts is kinda really really wrong

4. blaming it on teething trouble on a recently installed new system is wrong (issues from 4 months back)

BUTT hurt I am

The truth hurts and I have all the evidence sent to the ombudsman and the BBC watchdog.

I will do you proud

mickeyetc
Grafter

I make a new thread about a new subject which the staff feel will show how much content they have for their customers. I have told the truth in all my threads and they simply lock them and run away

you staff are pathetic (truth)

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/I-thought-up-a-great-idea-to-make-money/m-p/1593659#M8...

ban me if you wish for telling the truth about you service

posted from the locked thread

I thought up a great idea to make money

Is really simple as PlusNet are doing it right now

you make a ISP and call it say PLUSSPLUSSNET

do all the bumf and circumstance then when people sign up with their bank account details tell them something like they cant have the service or its cancelled or something.

Then take payments each month till they realize they are being ripped off then blame it on the new updated system.

say your very sorry then constantly keep sending them fake emails/txts  saying to their loyal ciustomers that the direct debit has not gone through and if we don't get your money we will have to restrict your service

then if this don't work send them a threatening email/txt saying as your not paying we are goinf to add additional costs to your payments.

This should work great....

anyone want in

No I guess you don't this is what this Company has done to me and many others.

Then this morning I get a fake email/TxT to tell me they have successfully taken out money from my bank account. Not only is this a lie this should not happen.

This company needs to fix its systems, its been broken since I joined briefly just over 4 months ago.

All you get out of customer service is lies and fraudulent transactions of peoples bank accounts