cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long?

kerryandsteve17

How long?

How long should it normally take for the initial payment (connection fee and first mth) to be debited from my card? I placed the order on Friday and I'm still waiting. I'm in half a mind to cancel, I'm not good at waiting! lol
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: How long?

What stage has your order reached - see Order Tracker?
I think it takes a few days for payments to be shown on card accounts even after they have been taken.
David
kerryandsteve17

According to the order tracker, I am currently still only at stage 2, Checking Your Details.
It just seems a really slow process if they are looking at me being active in 5-7 working days. That should mean I could, in theory, be live by Friday. I just can't see it happening. What's the normal? How long was it before you guys had active broadband connection?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

From what I recall the status changes from "Checking you details" only when BT supply an activation date. However that doesn't mean the order isn't progressing and unless there are problems I believe the timescale mentioned should be met.
David
kerryandsteve17

I contacted plusnet today to find out what is happening, and was told there has been an "internal error"  and that they were going to reprocess my order today, meaning I have got to wait another 5-7 WORKING DAYS. To say I'm unhappy is an understatement  Angry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

kerryandsteve172,
Apologies this is not the kind of first impression we need to be making with a new customer.
Could you please either reply here with a ticket ID or send me a PM with your username as I'd like to look at what happened in more detail and give you a good will gesture.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team