Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is your back end system problem

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

How is your back end system problem

Hi, 

I signed up for plusnet in November to start on the first of December migrating all the way from John Lewis. Lots of problems encountered, had to cancel account twice and start again, finally everything up and running apart from some problem (still) with the BACK END Systems whatever they are which is preventing plusnet from giving me a bill, last bill date is 3rd January. I am concerned that the outstanding bills will be noted and I will be cut off. How many other customers are in the situation? Perhaps if we all moan collectively it might speed up the process to get it sorted. Customer service people have been very good but but this is now in its 3rd month, Chris. 

8 REPLIES 8
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: How is your back end system problem

Hi @Chrisvesey

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry that you have had issues with your services.

I have reviewed your account and have responded via a ticket here

If you have any other questions please get in touch.

taj_bach
Dabbler

Can I add my moan. Signed up on 26th November, again from John Lewis. Phone completed on 14th December, but no Fibre. After much ado about nothing Fibre went live on 17th January after cease on the 7th(Openreach had address wrong).

Now I can see Fibre usage but not phone calls and members page shows that I don’t have any products, apparently my first bill will be due on the 26th November.Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 18.32.20.png

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

That's two of us then 😀
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @taj_bach

I am sorry to hear about the recent experience you have had with us when you migrated your services across.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Any light at the end of the tunnel? 😩😩

smiffy1
Pro

Not looking likely at the moment Sad

richm
Dabbler

I would say that you're one of the lucky ones!

My account is also royally messed up since changing to a new contract at the end of last year, but they haven't stopped billing me - I'm charged random amounts every month for much more than the contract. The bills make no sense - my last bill had four separate broadband charges on it! I have wasted so much time trying to get it sorted, querying bills, checking my bank account, chasing up refunds and credits that don't materialize. They even halved my broadband speed for a week due to a "database error".

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @richm, thanks for your post.

I understand that my colleague @Gandalf has addressed your issues via a ticket earlier today, accessible here.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need any further clarification.