Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I renew my line rental saver?

FIXED
Kat
Dabbler

How do I renew my line rental saver?

I've been going round and round my account, and I just cannot find the option to renew my line rental saver, which is due soon. Could someone give me a dummy's guide please (it's probably simple and I'm just being stupid Embarrassed )

7 REPLIES 7
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: How do I renew my line rental saver?

Fix

Yuo should have received an email a couple of months before the expiry of the current one with a link that takes you direct to the correct page.

I believe this is the link you need: https://www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Kat
Dabbler

Great, thank you so much. No, I have not received an invitation to renew. I didn't last year either, missed the date and ended up paying more. I was determined not to let that happen this time!

Kat
Dabbler

How strange though: If I don't go through the link you sent - which takes me to the offers and upgrades - the option does not present itself! I had looked in that section before, but it wasn't there without the link.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Kat,

It's odd that it's not allowing you to renew your line rental saver unless you go through the link that @w23 sent. Thank you for making us aware of this and I'll flag it to the relevant team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Best bet is to bookmark the link.

I've always found it 'impossible' to find LRS renewal without the link in the reminder email (or searching this forum).  Smiley

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Kat
Dabbler

Thank you, I have bookmarked it now.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cool. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet