Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise a ticket?

Soniclife
Hooked

How do I raise a ticket?

How do I raise a ticket?

Chat did't work after 45 mins of waiting.

Phone says 30 min queue.

There must be a way to enter a problem into a web page and for someone to get back to me later when it's fixed.  But I cannot find it.

9 REPLIES 9
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: How do I raise a ticket?

Soniclife
Hooked

So my only options is to use a chat system that failed on my after 40 mins of waiting, or a phone system I will have to waste large amounts of my time to get through on?  And both are liable to be terminated by a CS rep who has had enough, with no audit trail.  I don't see how this is support.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

CHAT may have failed if your browser doesn't permit popups. Add PN www to exceptions.
Ability to raise tickets removed some years ago.
Soniclife
Hooked

I was in a queue for 40 mins, it counted down my position, I saw the agent respond, then it kicked in some sort of loading / buffering wheel, and it never came back.  So not a pop up issue.

Why would they remove the normal way to raise a ticket?  They must hate customers getting in touch.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

is your problem a speed/connection fault

if so you report it here https://faults.plus.net

Soniclife
Hooked

No, I wanted to report that my data usage page isn't working, and I'd like it fixed.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

in which case you are wasting your breath as it is broken for many users and they can't/won't fix it

Soniclife
Hooked

Thanks.

I'm beginning to see why they don't want people to be able to raise cases easily, they cannot manage the basics.

I'll find a way to monitor usage using my router, and not waste my time expecting support.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

As has advised you can still raise a fault ticket to us [for broadband or home phone issues].

Sorry to hear you're unable to see your usage. It's a bit of a known issue around these parts and I'm unable to tell you when it'll be fully fixed and operational. Can you try rebooting your router to see if that kick starts it?

Your connection hasn't dropped once in 10 days which can sometimes be an issue when viewing your usage.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet