cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave Plusnet ?

armando
Dabbler

How do I leave Plusnet ?

Just checked my bank account and noticed that my broadband has gone back up in price. Was on a lower price, for a year I think.

Can I leave now without being charged a fortune. The internet isn't very good anyway so would want to move onto Fibre. I sent a message to PlusNet on Thursday and haven't had a reply.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: How do I leave Plusnet ?

Sorry to hear you're wanting to leave us.

I'd recommend giving our customer options team a call on 0800 013 2632 as I'm sure we'll be able to offer you a tempting deal to stay with us, including offer to upgrade your service to fibre. 

I'll update the support ticket on your account with contract related information.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
armando
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf.

Thank you for your reply. It's difficult for me to use the phone, hence me sending a message. I can get Fab Fibre from Now Tv with free anytime calls for £25 a month or Vodaphone for £21 or SSE for £25.

My internet is very slow lately. Talking on Skype is really bad quality and the signal upstairs has gotten worse. I just want to know how much it's going to cost me to leave. Thanks again Gandalf.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @armando, my colleague has mentioned this in his ticket for you toward the bottom. You can view the ticket here.

armando
Dabbler

Thank you for your help gingermiffler12

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.
Moved to MyAccount / Billing from broadband.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'