cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get to speak with Accounts personnel?

chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

How do I get to speak with Accounts personnel?

Hi Support Guys,

Please help me out.

I have looked at this month's account details, which do not make much sense to me.

How do I speak with the Plus Net account personnel (Face to Face) to explain to me, in depth, what and how the bill has been worked out.

Will appreciate your help and guidance.

Many regards,

Chandu.

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: How do I get to speak with Accounts personnel?

Hi @chandu

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that your latest bill is unclear.

I've just had a look at it and can see that you've been charged differently for different dates. None of this incorrect though as you've been charged pro rata for both your old and new contract. Your next bill will accurately reflect the prices shown on your new contract.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
chandu
Rising Star

@adam945 ,

Thank you for looking into this and it seems I am none the wiser.  I hope you are right in re-assuring me about my bill to be accurate from the next month.

Many regards,

Chandu

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @chandu, thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry that the bill is still unclear and to echo what Adam has advised, the bill is correct and will look a lot more normal next month.

I have provided some further information with regards to your bill for you here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=218069640 and hope this helps give a better understanding for you. Should you have any further queries then please do just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
chandu
Rising Star

@LaurenB and @adam945 ,

Thank you both for your efforts in clarifying the bill issue.

It seems that I will need to sit down in a quiet place and a calculator to go through the pro-rata part of the calculations and see if I agree with the figures given.

Thank you very much for your effort/s.

Many regards,

Chandu.