cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the free Amazon Gift Card Voucher?

FIXED
alexbach
Dabbler

How do I get the free Amazon Gift Card Voucher?

So one of my friend got 30 gift voucher from Amazon upon the subscription. I am also planning to get the subscription.

However, he claimed it October 14 but never got it. Conveniently, they also said that he needs to use it in 60 days after it's claimed...

Should I go for it?

10 REPLIES 10
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: How do I get the free Amazon Gift Card Voucher?

Hi there @alexbach, it can take 60 days for a reward to be received from claiming it.

In relation to that offer I would suggest calling our new sales line on 0800 432 0080 as they will be able to discuss the deals and offers available in your area. As well as this it may be worth checking our affiliates like MSE, comparethemarket.com and quidco.

alexbach
Dabbler

If they'll take up to 60 days, then how would I be able to use them after the date of registration. It's also valid up to 60 days,no?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @alexbach, essentially the cashback will be valid from when it is dispatched rather than when you sign up. It will be valid up to a year on some of our cashback offers, I would suggest your friend contacting us so we can discuss further.

alexbach
Dabbler

Hi,

We already did that. They just said that you have to wait and that they're not confirming anything. 

That's why I posted this in this forum bc now I am skeptical about it...

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Fix

Hi @alexbach 

To redeem reward offers, an email is sent to the registered email address on file. 

This contains a link to a form which must be filled out. 

Once this is done there the reward is issued. 

As has been said above, there are timescales of different rewards. 

alexbach
Dabbler

Is there any possibility that the email might be sent to Spam because we haven't received any. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@alexbach, it's possible the email has been filtered into a spam folder. If you can PM me the username or full address I'd be happy to check things out this side to make sure the email has definitely gone out.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alexbach
Dabbler

Hi, we are eagerly waiting for the mail to drop. Even though I've asked him to check his Spam Folder twice, I don't think we've received it yet. In the meanwhile, I found some ways to work out Amazon Gift Cards. Do you think it would work?

https://prizelava.com/free-amazon-gift-cards/

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @alexbach,

Could you kindly send me the username via private message so we can check the progress of the reward card. Alternatively, ask your friend to get in touch with this information and we will happily investigate the matter.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
alexbach
Dabbler

Thank you so much. I'll ask him to contact you for sure.