cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel a contract ?

JPG35

How do I cancel a contract ?

My husband and I have moved into elderly care homes and, before completing the house sale, we need to cancel our current PlusNet phone and broadband contract.  I have tried to do this online but no joy and the call centres aren't taking calls (other companies are, even with very long wait times - very poor of PlusNet), so all that is left is the 'recorded mail' option, which seems unreasonable/impossible in the current 12 week lockdown requirement for elderlies like us!  I'm tempted just to cancel the DD and let PlusNet pursue me.

Any views? Ideas?

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: How do I cancel a contract ?

Hi @JPG35,

I'm very sorry for the trouble that you've had with getting through to an advisor to cancel your services and for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Sadly, we are extremely busy due to the current circumstances. Our lines are open but you may find that you are unable to connect if calling during a particularly busy period - we would recommend that you keep trying in this case.

We're unable to take cancellation requests from here and the only way that this can be done is by speaking to our customer options team over the phone or sending a letter. Our customer options team's direct number is 0800 013 2632.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team