cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access an old ticket?

C-A-W
Grafter

How do I access an old ticket?

I moved address and started a new contract in September 2019. At the time there were various problems, including incorrect billing, and one of the customer service advisers kindly took control of the problem and promised to keep the ticket open and monitor the billing on the account. I've looked back at November and December's bills, and neither were correct, so I'd like to go back to the ticket and discuss the problem with her. But my tickets are no longer showing in my dashboard - how can I access them and add a new query?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: How do I access an old ticket?

Thanks for your post @C-A-W 

I'm sorry to see your account billing is incorrect. You'll be able to view any open or closed tickets by logging into your account online and going to the Manage Account tab then clicking on the Help Assistant Here.

I believe your ticket 193392107 is actually still open and it's being monitored by @LaurenB and as you've unfortunately just missed her as she's left the office at 7pm, I've taken a look into this for you and added a reply to the ticket.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
C-A-W
Grafter

Thank you ever so much for your reply, and for the action you've taken listed on the ticket on my account. I appreciate the help you and Lauren have given me, and I'm sorry that this ongoing issue is causing extra work for your department.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @C-A-W 

Not a problem, we're happy to help in any way we can. We just wish we could get the underlying issue fixed sooner but I'm sure we will, in the meantime we'll continue to monitor this for you and correct things as we see them.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet