cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove credit card details?

Flicker31

How can I remove credit card details?

Hello,
There is  a credit  card on my account as an extra payment method. This was put on to be used as a one off as I wasn't sure if payment would come out in the normal way, via direct debit that month.
As this isn't my own credit card, and I was only given permission to use it on that one occasion, i'd like to know how I can remove it from my account. There doesn't seem to be an option to cancel it's use on my account.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: How can I remove credit card details?

I don't think it can be done by the user. Either raise a support ticket via Contact Us requesting this be done, or you could ring the CSC.
David
Flicker31

Thanks for that. I will get in touch with Plusnet and have it removed.  Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Raise a ticket and then reply in here when you've done so, one of us will pick it up.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Flicker31

Hello,
I've now raised a ticket.
I did try calling earlier today before my forum post, but there was an estimated 20 minute wait at the time, so I thought i'd see if anyone on here knew how to remove these details.
Thanks for help.
dick:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Flicker31,
Looks like that's been picked up and sorted out for you now, sorry about the delay on the phone. Hope all is good Smiley
Flicker31

Everything sorted now.
I had reason to phone again since and was connected straight away. I must have just got a busy time of day when I first called.
Thanks for the help.  Smiley