cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay this bill totally ridiculous customer service from the dark ages

Garry1969

How can I pay this bill totally ridiculous customer service from the dark ages

Had a plusnet SIM card was absolute rubbish no service [-Censored-] customer service so I cancelled the account now have been told they have been chasing me for £27 for about a year so rang up wanting to pay to be told I couldn't pay because the account has been sold and they don't know who to I have had no other correspondence from anyone about this are plusnet really this [-Censored-] that when I ring to pay I can't now I have been told I have to try and find out who they sold the account to ??????? Bloody ridiculous  don't go with plusnet they are absolute utter [-Censored-]

8 REPLIES 8
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: How can I pay this bill totally ridiculous customer service from the dark ages

Hello @Garry1969 I am deeply sorry for what has occurred and the manner in which your query was handled.

Can you please send me a private message with the following details, so we can have a look into this for you.

- Your full name

- Your Plusnet mobile number 

- Your full home address, including postcode

Please comment on this thread once you have sent me a private message, so we can follow up on your query.

Many thanks.

Garry1969

Re: How can I pay this bill totally ridiculous customer service from the dark ages

Have sent you the details

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Garry1969

I have responded to your PM.

Please have a look at your inbox, once you have responded, please comment on this thread post so we can continue to assist you.

Many thanks.

Garry1969

Have replied

Garry1969

Hello no news still can’t pay with money do you accept ducks or goats
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting back to us.

More than happy to help if you could PM the following info:

- Your full name and confirmation you are the account holder

- Your full address with postcode

- Your Plusnet mobile number

We just need to pass security with your before we can discuss account specific info. Give us a nudge on here once you've sent that PM.

Thanks

Garry1969

I have already done this
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the clarification @Garry1969 

I've just sent you a private message now, once you've responded I'll pick it up as soon as I can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet