cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay my last bill???

mdrelichowski

How can I pay my last bill???

I had to terminate the contract earlier due to return to the country, I sent a written termination of the contract to plusnet. I was sent information about the amount of the last bill, but I cannot pay it via the Internet, I must call the hotline. I don't speak English well and wanted to do it via text chat but obviously it's not available and I get emails all the time to call the hotline. I don't want to call anywhere, I have trouble speaking, it's a really big problem for me. A few days ago, in a business chat conversation, I managed to get a link to pay the bill from a consultant. I did it, I paid the bill, he was in pending for a few days, and today suddenly my bank returned my money. Why is Plusnet causing such problems to its customers Huh Is it so hard to share text chat? He gets automatically generated e-mails that if I don't pay, I'll be a debtor. But I want to pay and even I did it, they rejected my money .. Can anyone tell me what to do? How can I contact Plusnet without calling the hotline? I want to get it over with.
Thanks for answer
1 REPLY 1
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Re: How can I pay my last bill???