cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay my final bill?

teamdsr

How can I pay my final bill?

I've recently left PlusNet due to poor performance and an increase in price.  I've seen no evidence of their award winning customer service so have taken my business elsewhere.

After threatening me with legal action for a cancellation fee am I now being asked to settle my final bill.  In principal this is fine but I no longer have access to my customer portal. Also there is a "technical issue" meaning that call waiting times are around 45 minutes. I have tried to email but had an automated response stating that emails cannot be used as a communication method.  I am now considering the use of a carrier pigeon to make my final payment as all other methods seem to have failed.

I've never posted on this forum before so I don't know if PlusNet reply to it.  I just want a copy of my final bill so I can check it before making payment.  Surely I'm not asking too much.

The whole PlusNet experience has been a bad one for me and I regret swapping to them.

6 REPLIES 6
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: How can I pay my final bill?

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with your broadband service and now you're being chased for a final bill.

I've looked into your closed account and I can see that we have waived your cessation charge. The outstanding amount on the account refers to your call plan charge for the period after the account was closed.

This appears to have been applied because your account was closed on the day it was generated. I've raised a ticket to our billing team now to write off this balance.

I apologise for any frustration that this issue may have caused you and I wish you all the best with your new provider.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
teamdsr

Thank you.

barrelmaker

I am having the same issue, the /pay URL is not valid and they do not want payments over the phone. Looking at 45 minutes to wait on the customer services phone line. It is only £23.34 but I cannot find anyone to give my money to!

Can I send a cheque?

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have been facing @barrelmaker with making a payment. If the link is not working to make payment online then you can contact us on 0800 013 2632 then select option 1 then 2 and you will be assisted with this.

sa2

I would like to pay my final bill as my direct debit was increased without the legal requirement of 30 days and now pulsenet is on go slow so please contact me as I have forgotten my password. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@sa2 - It looks like your bill has increased because your agreed discounts for a certain period have come to an end. I'd advise to get in touch with us on 0800 013 2632 if you would like a better deal.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button