cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I access bills from Plusnet that are older than 12 months?

Peter21
Hooked

How can I access bills from Plusnet that are older than 12 months?

My accountant needs to see my Plusnet bills for the last tax year, i.e. April 2019 - April 2020. Does anyone on here know how I can get access to bills before November '19? Or are they lost and gone forever?

4 REPLIES 4
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: How can I access bills from Plusnet that are older than 12 months?

As far as I’m aware the bills you can see are what they can see, which date back to 15 months, so you may struggle getting ones before then Sad

Peter21
Hooked

Thanks for your reply. I will check, but I would have thought that if a company refuses to send out bills by post, when asked, they would have a legal obligation to do so, or at least give access to them.   As I said, I'll check up on the legality of this.

I can't believe I'm the only Plusnet customer who just wants back bills for tax purposes. Like most people, my tax year runs from April to April, so it's essential I have all my bills for that period.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

For reference this thread 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but since the beginning of the 'new' billing engine, it is simple to download and save locally your monthly bills as PDF - I do that as a matter of course, although I don't really need to, it's just the way I have always worked. For 'one-off' payments, such as LRS, I retain the acknowledgment email - simple really.

John