Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Set Up Mobile Account ?

molerat
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

How Do I Set Up Mobile Account ?

Got the e-mail that has a link to account page which asks for username, which I don't have, or mobile number which I do have, and password which I have not set up.  Forum search brings up a few suggestions such as account number and reset password but nothing happens. HELP !!

Edit:  All sorted now but hard work.  Why do the instructions not tell you what you actually need to do !

4 REPLIES 4
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: How Do I Set Up Mobile Account ?

Hi @molerat,

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience you had there, I appreciate your feedback which has been noted. I'm pleased you managed to get through it.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks.

CA2Gary

Good Morning....Confused here!

I'm a new customer to Mobile  and have received a welcome email with a link to "Set up my mobile account"

When I follow the link it asks me to enter my username or mobile number and a password.....No option to set it up! 

I tried entering my existing phone/broadband details but get told...."oops something went wrong , try again"

Am I missing something here?

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi CA2Gary@

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

It would be best to dial 500 from your handset or alternatively 0800 328 4627

Our dedicated Mobile customer services team will be able to walk you through set up.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

CA2Gary

Found a solution to this problem

1 Install the Plusnet Mobile App on your phone

2 Log into the App using your mobile number but select "forgotten your password"

3 Enter your email address for a password reset (this allows password creation if a new customer)

4 Follow password reset email instructions and create a password

5 Log into the App again using your mobile number and your newly created password

6 You will be prompted to validate your access to the APP 

Problem solved

Note: Your mobile number and password is also valid for accessing your mobile account via the Plusnet website