cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Renew my Contract

howie1

How Do I Renew my Contract

Hi, It appears that as a customer you cannot raise a new question on the forum (not good) so have to tag on to someones thread. I have repeatedly without success trying to renew my contract for a long time now in my account. I am happy with what i was paying and to renew at the price on screen was ok. But unable to.

Every time i choose the option on my account screen to renew it, it just takes me round in circles back to the beginning. Very frustrating as you cannot get to speak to anyone.and i cannot renew my contract so now im paying for out of contract prices which has literally doubled my monthly bill.

Im now seriously thinking of finding another provider as there are plenty out there.  Not happy!

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: How Do I Renew my Contract

Moderators Note
This post has been split to its own topic for clarity and retitled.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@howie1  Welcome to the forum.

For the future if you go to a board, for example My Account/Billing, you will find a pink field labelled 'Start a Topic' at the top.

One way that I think works is to ring in and select the 'I'm thinking of leaving ' option. That tends to be answered quite quickly.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Togman
Dabbler

I'm having exactly the same problem, and I too am fed up with it. I am offered the same service I am on now at a reduced price yet cannot accept the offer. Just forever going round in circles as you say.