cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move still not completed!

RChapman

House move still not completed!

I've been on hold to Plusnet for the last 45mins with no answer yet!
We moved house last Monday 28th October, and opted for the option of having the phone line connected that same day with broadband being connected within 5 working days from that date. The phone line wasn't connected until Tuesday 29th, even though I'd been absolutely assured by the Plusnet rep it would definitely be Monday. The broadband is still not connected, router is plugged in and ready to go but nothing happening! When I view my online account, all account details still point to my previous address, the telephone number is completely wrong with no log of any calls made since the move, and my broadband still says I'm on 60GB month, even though we've now upgraded to unlimited.
Could someone please look into this as it's starting to look like the move hasn't completed properly!
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: House move still not completed!

Hi RChapman,
I'm really sorry for the wait times, we're experiencing a high volumes of calls at the moment. With regards to your premises move, I've updated the relevant details for you, you should be able to see this in your Member Centre.
In order to connect, you may need to log into your router and enter your user details again to re-connect to the service.
RChapman

Finally got through on the phone! They have changed the asset number (??) for me which should now make the broadband work, I'll check when I get home.
Thanks for updating the details. However still unsure why there are no logs for calls since the move? And the broadband is still showing as 'Extra' 60GB rather than Unlimited? When I check my account summary it shows the plusnet unlimited as 'pending' on 01/01/1970?? What's up with that?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Have you passed a billing date since requesting transfer to Unlimited?
From the outside it looks to me like it will switch on your next billing date. If I remember correctly when I changed to Unlimited (last January) the Member Centre summary said pending on 01/01/1970 but a closed Service Notice on my account gave the correct date. The change occurred correctly a stage at a time on billing date.
David
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Everything should all be sorted for you now.