cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move and notification of debt collection!

sudosaurus
Dabbler

House move and notification of debt collection!

Hello,

I've not been with Plusnet since the beginning of 2020 due to a house move and I've only just found an email in my junk email folder from September 2020 as detailed below.

I am concerned there is a bounty out for my debt - is this still outstanding and is it now going to be for a massive amount?Huh

I did have mail redirection setup when I moved for 6 months and didn't receive any mail by post from Plusnet or debt collectors!!

Thanks.

You recently cancelled your services with Plusnet on 10th February 2020. We have been unable to take payment for your termination invoice associated with your account closure. We'd like to remind you that payment is still due.

What happens next?

You are required to pay the balance of £5.79 in full within the next 14 days. If payment is not received, your account balance will be forwarded to a third party Debt Collection Agency which will incur an additional cost and may have an adverse effect on your credit file.

How to pay

You can phone our Payments Team on 0800 077 8488 between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: House move and notification of debt collection!

Hey @sudosaurus,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. As the account was deleted nearly two years ago, I'm afraid I can't use our ticketing system to contact you further about this case. Please could you send me a private message with a number I can reach you on and a time you'd be free for a call about this situation?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
sudosaurus
Dabbler

Re: House move and notification of debt collection!

@TheMightyAJ have sent you a PM