cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move x 2 Revisited

Mav
Fixes: 515

House Move x 2 Revisited

My wife and I will be moving again shortly (probably 8th Nov) and I have a few questions.
Last time we moved was in March 2009 so what costs could we be expecting this time? I have no plans to leave PN in the forseeable future so how would that affect the move?
BT has told me that once I have informed them I should get DFQ and SIM numbers that I would need to pass on to PN - just confirming that is correct as I don't have any trust in BT's support.
If I arrange the new number tomorrow with BT is there enough time for it all to go through by the 8th?
I'm current on 21CN which I get free as I was on the trial some time back. I remember being told that if I move I keep that facility but, unfortunately, my new exchange, Thanet Minister, is not 21CN enabled and there is no date set yet as per Kitz. When the exchange is finally updated will I still get the 21CN free or will that have to be forfieted?
Thanks.
Moving is stressful enough as it is so any advice is appreciated.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: House Move x 2 Revisited

You might find reviewing the Home Move Guide helps regarding timescales.
David
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You get 21CN for free as it reduces Plusnet's costs.
You will also get ADSL2+ if you have one of the current products
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Mav,
I'd definitely recommend reading the house move guide as mentioned by spraxyt. More details are on there but we can offer you an effectively free, deferred house move. This means we would only charge for the move if you decided to leave within a year of making your request.
Give me a shout if you have any questions after reading the guide.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Thanks Adam.
I've placed a simultaneous House Move order (1-WCHEWP ) for the 8 Nov. Hopefully they'll be no problems - certainly went well last time.
Cheers.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
Sim orders like this are usually straight forward and effective, I've made sure our provisioning team will keep a close eye on the order for you and will confirm all is well on the 8th.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team