cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopeless

hiwj
Dabbler

Hopeless

I am totally stuck with my Plusnet accoiunt. There was an issue with my direct in December, so I changed to a debit card and payments have been OK since then.

However, when I logon to My Account on Plusnet, I get a billing error and cannot do anything (it redirects to a holding page). I've phoned Plusnet several times, but they cannot find a billing issue, and no payment is due. They said their systems 'needed an update' !!!

I have now landed on a page that claims I owe them £41.14 which was due in 1999 - yes 22 years ago !!!

payment.png

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Hopeless

Sorry for the issues you've had, this should be fixed now. 

It was a system problem like we've seen here. Let me know if there are further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
hiwj
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf,

I would just like to say thank you for fixing this so quickly for me. After so much back and forth, it is good to have access to the pages again. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Excellent! No problem at all and apologies again for the issues with your account.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet