cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homepage giving false information

Tony2foot

Homepage giving false information

When I sign in to Plusnet my homepage shows 2 messages which are wrong. Firstly it says 

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

I don't have any product change in progress. This message has been on my home page since I took up a fibre broadband offer about 18 months ago. I would like to see what other options are available, but can't as this message won't let me.

Also there is a message telling me to update my contact information as I haven't done so for more than 6 months. I have updated the information and there is nothing else to change.

I've tried contacting Plusnet before but nothing happens.  All I would like to do is to see what options are available to me, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Tony2ft

1 REPLY 1
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Homepage giving false information

@Tony2foot  Welcome to the forum.

This is a common problem. To be honest rather than see what options are available and your contract has ended you will get a far better deal if you look at deals available from other ISPs then ringing Plusnet customer options on 0800 013 2632 and asking for a price match.

I have found that selecting the I’m thinking of leaving option when you ring results in the call being answered quite quickly.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'