cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone package upgrade

The_10th
Grafter

Home Phone package upgrade

Can someone from Plusnet please look at ticket #52439888 regarding an upgrade to anytime calls. I did request for next billing date (early March) but the agent has wrongly put April down and there hasn't been any update.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Home Phone package upgrade

Sure, it's definitely scheduled for 2/3/12. Sorry for any confusion, I'll let the agent know and will update your ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
The_10th
Grafter

Thanks for checking Adam.
The Service Notice #127238564 ticket does state the following which is where the email notification looks to come from:
Product change scheduled successfully.
Existing product: Talk Evenings & Weekends
New product: Talk Anytime
Due date: 02-04-2012
This has overwritten any scheduled changes or cancellations on home phone products.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

sorry, I'd looked at your next invoice date which is 2/3/12 and logically assumed that the change was scheduled for then and that the agent had made a mistake in their reply.
Unfortunately as its only a change of the phone product I'm unable to cancel the request and reschedule it so it will go through in April, sorry for any inconvenience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
The_10th
Grafter

I have phoned up and after being called back, cust svc said they cancelled it and ordered with date of 2nd March but no ticket and no email to confirm this. Getting a bit of a joke now.
Just wanted to upgrade but if this isn't straightforward then Plusnet need to sort this mess out.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The 10th,
It's still showing as 2/4/12, there is a system restriction that stops us from rescheduling account changes for phone products so as I mentioned earlier it cannot be changed.
We will of course agree to cover any call charges on your March to April bill that would be normally be covered by anytime as long as liberties aren't taken.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
The_10th
Grafter

Adam
Thanks for the offer to cover costs but I will try and use alternative means for March but can you qualify 'liberties'? Huh
I am really would like to know how this happened and no one has been able to explain? It's like someone has put one change through and then another afterwards hence the April date?
I have moved BB products without any issues but with phone this has leap-frogged a month and left me concerned if I were to change again in the future would this happen again?