cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone and Broadband

meyerd

Home Phone and Broadband

I have a crazy bill to discuss with Plusnet and other matters related to a new contract  - I am currently out of the country and it is very expensive to call them. The chat and ticket system appears to have been removed and I do not know how I can contact Customer Service.

I asked my daughter in the UK to phone Plusnet to give my phone number for a call back, but the agents don't appear to know that the chat ticket system has been removed and kept telling her that I should use them.

All very inefficient and annoying.

Can anybody help? The customer service email address is unmonitored now as well!

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Home Phone and Broadband

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see you've found it hard to call us from abroad.

I'm afraid we can't call international numbers, due to the way our internal phone system works.

You could though have sent us a message on Twitter or Facebook, and we'd have been happy to help.

Having said that, I can see that you've raised a complaint ticket yesterday and one of my colleagues from our complaints team got back to you last night. You can view and reply to him by going Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Home Phone and Broadband

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'