cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden charges

drz440

Hidden charges

Can anyone tell me what Unlimited (contracted) market 2/3 charge is on my bill?

It's cost an extra 9.99 and I'm not in the least bit amused. If this is what the cost is now I'll definitely be changing supplier.

I have never ever had a phone plugged in either, literally just use the wifi.

Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Hidden charges

Hi welcome to the forum

It is not a hidden charge, that will be the cost of your broadband, it's likely that you will have had a discounted period , where your broadband was free, that period has now finished, hence you are now seeing the standard charge of 9.99 for unlimited adsl broadband.

If you click here ( login required ) you wilt be able to see all your invoices and what discounts you have been getting.

if you you are out of contract ( they can also advise when your contract ends) you may wish to call the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to see what deal they can offer , they are shut now though , their closing time is 8 pm

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

drz440

Thank you. I will do that tomorrow. I wasn't advised that this was going to happen, is that normal?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi

You will have been advised of the costs for during and after the free/discounted period during sign up, and in your sign up welcome email 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.