cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

natalieingleby9
Hooked

Hi

Right a want a refund back into my mates Linda baxters bank account that 20 quid yous took was for shopping for my son my son now has to starve he's only 2 and a half year old I hope your proud of yourself left me with no money or no money to get food will be taking you to court
14 REPLIES 14
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Hi

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear that. If you can PM your username I'll be happy to look into this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
natalieingleby9
Hooked

Username!!!!! Who's Username?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

The Plusnet account holder's username I would guess.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
natalieingleby9
Hooked

I don't know it its my pals broadband
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Every customer has a username - if she has a Plusnet email address it's the word after the '@' and before 'plus.com'.

To PM (Private Message) Gandalf, click on his name to the left of his post above, and the 'Send Private Message' option will be on the right of your screen below 'Contact Me'.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
natalieingleby9
Hooked

I don't know her username this is rediculous I'm littuerely sitting way no money to get food for my son
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

If you can PM the address or some details I could use to locate the account in question we can look into this further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi Natalie, 

We're unable to assist you if you are not the account holder. If you friend believes that they have been billed incorrectly ask them to drop me a private message here and I'd love to help however if we've taken payment for her service as normal then there isn't much we will be able to do to help.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Right a want a refund back into my mates Linda baxters bank account that 20 quid yous took was for shopping for my son my son now has to starve he's only 2 and a half year old I hope your proud of yourself left me with no money or no money to get food will be taking you to court 

I am totally confused
Plusnet don't take money for shopping
If you are saying that your son took for shopping on the internet via a Plusnet then I have to assume that was an on line transaction which is nothing to do with Plusnet as they are only the internet provider

Unless somebody signed up for a new account with Plusnet which shouldn't be possible for a two and a half year old as they would need to know the full bank account code

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I have to agree the opening post does not make any sense. I can't understand what is going on.Huh

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

It could read something along the lines of...

1. @natalieingleby9 gave Linda Baxter (her mate) £20 to be spent on feeding @natalieingleby9's son
  2. Linda put the money in her bank account
  3. Linda has a Plusnet service costing £19.99 a month (as has been offered recently)
  4. Plusnet has taken the due payment from Linda's bank account as Linda has authorised
  5. @natalieingleby9 is now 'blaming' Plusnet because Linda now has no money left in the bank to feed her son

If the above interpretation is correct, then @natalieingleby9 really needs to have a good chat with her "mate" Linda and tell her that she ought not to use money entrusted to her (to feed the son), to pay their own bills.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

natalieingleby9
Hooked

I have sorted it Linda is putting it in ma partners account the day
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Duplicate posts removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still