cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i have restrictions on my account

Seafort
Grafter

Hi i have restrictions on my account

Could someone please help, im late paying by 2 days.
12 REPLIES 12
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Hi i have restrictions on my account

hi   seafort   you   have  not   add    any help   yet   with   your   restrictions  and   late   payment  i  am   the   same   on   friday i  try   to   pay   my   late   payment   online   big   mistake  all   i  got    when   try   the  payment   page   it   keeps   saying   error   i  try  to  get   in  contact  with  some  members   no  luck   so  far.  i   have  until   the   31st july   before   they   put   restrictions   and   charges   i  did   not  phone   them   with   the    payment   because .i  did   not   have time   because  was  on  my   way   to   work   on  friday .  i  have   heard   you   could   be   on  hold  for  over  an   hour    so  i  hope   that   one  of   plusnet  help   team   will   pick   this   up  for   you    and   we   both   get   help   maybe   on  monday  thanks   from   boo1

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Seafort,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. I can see that your account is now fully up to date on payments.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @boo1,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with making the payment via the member centre. If you've not done so already, I'd recommend trying from a different browser or device. Please let us know if you'd like a call.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  emily  d    thanks very   mutch   for  this  reply   when   i   have   a  late   payment   when   i  get   a   reminder  from  plusnet  it  always  say  on  account   page   pay now  and   the   link  the  plusnet.net /  pay   as  been  out  of   action  for  long  time  now   i  gon  on  to  another  browser  with   my  tablet  but   still  the  error  page   also  i  am   hard   of  hearing  i  at   the   moment    my  hearing is  down  due  to a  cold   thats   why  i  won't   ask  you  to  phone   it  would  be  unfaire  on  you  i  could  just  like to  say that   last  week  i  had   a  open  question  with noor.  when  i  could  pay  on  friday  24th  that  i would  pay  online  the open   question  was  closed  last   wednesday  also   ask  if   noor  would  take  payment  put  they  said  becuase    it  was  a  overdue  payment  that   they  could   not  put through   payment  that  i  had   to  do  this  myself  you  see  the  problem i  have   my   debit  card  detials  are   up  to  date   i  don't  won't   to   go  past  my   14 day's  and  get  restrictions  and  charge's   so  you  see   if   no body at  plusnet    can   but   through   my    payment  what  can  i  do  thanks  again  emily d   from  boo1

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ boo1,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies with any issues regarding the payment screen.

I appreciate you requesting not to phone you at present. I've sent you an email to make the payment, this is valid for 2 hours. If you're unable to access the payment portal via https://plus.net/pay via your Wi-Fi I'd suggest accessing the site via a mobile screen using your mobile data instead of the Wi-Fi. I'd also suggest clearing your browser cache and history to ensure you can get on to the page or trying a different device.

speak to us I'd suggest

boo1
Rising Star

hi  lordfoul   i follow  the  link    and  the  payment   as  gone   through   thank   you   for    doing   this   for   me   i  will    also   thank   emily d    as  well   thank  you   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi    emily d   thanks   a  lot   for   this     my  payment   as   gone   through   with   your   help   and  lordfoul   thanks   again  from  boo1

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Thanks for getting back in touch, boo1.

I'm glad that's sorted for you, please don't hesitate to come back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

boo1
Rising Star

hi  lordfoul  from   tomorrow   i  might   get   restrictions     my   payment  was  due   today   i   told   plusnet   team   that   i  will   pay on  friday   21st   could   you  please   set   up   payment  page   so  i  can   pay   on   friday   21st   this   would   be  great   help   next  month   my   payments   will   be  on  time   thanks   you    from   boo1

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi there @boo1 - we're not able to arrange this for you today, but please do let us know if you receive any restrictions tomorrow. You shouldn't, as you have 14 days to pay usually but if you do receive any our Customer Service team or ourselves would be happy to remove these for you up until you are able to pay on Friday.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   buttercup   thank   you   for   your   reply  i  will   do  this   thanks   again   from  boo1

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

It's my pleasure @boo1!

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team