cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here we go again and again!

Crunchtime
Dabbler

Here we go again and again!

Oh dear back to spending my valuable time phoning PlusNet and waiting on the phone good job it's an 0800 number!

For some mad reason I renewed my contract on the 25th April thinking all the account problems was behind us but how silly I was, my new contract start date was today 2nd May with a supposedly meagre discount after all been with them 18 years perhaps 17 years too long!

But yes you might have guessed it no meagre discount applied because the system can't cope with it apparently.

Well I am still within my 14 days cooling off period but PlusNet you have already broken the contract in just 8 days by non-compliance of the new agreed monthly cost so my 14 days will apply from when you get your accountancy department sorted and train someone to apply discounts when you offer them. 

2 REPLIES 2
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Here we go again and again!

Hi @Crunchtime

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. I understand and appreciate the frustration you have regarding this matter. I can assure you that billing are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

I can see that you have managed to get through to someone yesterday evening to speak to one of my colleagues over the phone. They have also opened a ticket on your account addressing your query. Click here to view their response.

In terms of the cooling off period, I'm afraid the start of the cooling off period cannot be changed and it is not determined by when the billing matter is fixed. The 14 days cooling off period starts from when the contract was agreed.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

Re: Here we go again and again!

Just go to the Ombudsman Services and report Pnet.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.